UK CONTENT COPIED IN FOR REFERENCE
Our interviewing process begins shortly after you have received feedback on your application, and is structured in two rounds.
First Round: Case Study and Culture
This consists of two back-to-back interviews in which we will:
- Ask you to complete a small case study. How well you do in this will reveal your communication skills, problem-solving powers, and your ability to solve a typical consulting problem within a limited timeframe.
- Assess your overall fit with A.T. Kearney based on personal characteristics, industry and function experience, core competencies (such as team work and implementation), consulting affinity, and potential client impact.
Second Round: The Assessment Centre
This takes place within a few weeks of the first round, and consists of a day-long event structured around the following activities: team exercise, case study, presentation, and short written exercise. The following competencies are assessed in the second round:
- Relationship building, teamwork, and facilitation
- Analysis, problem solving, and structuring
- Written and verbal presentation
- Communication, diplomacy, and sensitivity
Should you be successful in the assessment centre, you will be invited to meet with a London partner for a final interview.
The outcome of the assessment centre and partner interview will determine whether or not you receive an offer of employment. If we do make an offer, we will also assign you a sponsor with whom you would have probably met during the recruiting process. Your sponsor will be your point of contact as soon as the offer has been issued to you, and will become a great contact during your time at A.T. Kearney.
Once you have decided to accept our offer, you will also be provided with the name of your mentor. For more information on the role of A.T. Kearney mentorship, click here.
Our recruiting teams review all candidate applications. If we find that your profile and background match our current needs, we will send you an invitation within two weeks to attend the first round of interviews
Apply now and follow the directions for our online application system.
Contact a member of our recruiting team, if you need more help.
If you’re interested in a position in our procurement and analytic solutions team, please apply directly through the PAS website.